TracFone / transferring minutes and phone number

1 Two Rivers, WI, United States Review updated:

I bought an android phone at family dollar store to replace my old flip phone that I accidentally destroyed in the wash! After transferring to the new android phone-everything except some of my minutes, I had a hard time figuring out how to use this phone! Too many applications and things to understand!

So I went to walmart and bought another flip phone because this phone is easier to understand! After I tried to transfer phone number and minutes again! I lost 750 minutes, I can't activate my new phone and all I get when I call tracfone is a message saying to call again in 15 minutes! This has been going on for days! Help!!!
Android phone bought @ family dollar april 20, 2017! Flip phone replacement bought @ walmart april 24, 2017!
Tracfone ticket # [protected]

Android serial # [protected]

New flip phone serial #[protected] I even tried adding 60 minutes and this phone would not add the minutes.
Desirable outcome:return the android phone and get my new phone working with the 60 minutes I just bought with the phone refunded.
My landline (Home phone) number: [protected].

Ch
Apr 29, 2017

Comments

Ha
  19th of May, 2017

My wife just purchased a new phone and we know it works because I have the same one when she transferred the number lost her minutes and data. They say there is no problem she didn't have the minutes but I still have over 4000 minutes and 4G data so I don't know what happened we use the phone about the same amount of time as each other. Feeling very unsatisfied with the switch.