TracFone / transferring minutes and phone number
I bought an android phone at family dollar store to replace my old flip phone that I accidentally destroyed in the wash! After transferring to the new android phone-everything except some of my minutes, I had a hard time figuring out how to use this phone! Too many applications and things to understand!
So I went to walmart and bought another flip phone because this phone is easier to understand! After I tried to transfer phone number and minutes again! I lost 750 minutes, I can't activate my new phone and all I get when I call tracfone is a message saying to call again in 15 minutes! This has been going on for days! Help!!!
Android phone bought @ family dollar april 20, 2017! Flip phone replacement bought @ walmart april 24, 2017!
Tracfone ticket # [protected]
Android serial # [protected]
New flip phone serial #[protected] I even tried adding 60 minutes and this phone would not add the minutes.
Desirable outcome:return the android phone and get my new phone working with the 60 minutes I just bought with the phone refunded.
My landline (Home phone) number: [protected].
More TracFone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - loss of time 
- TracFone Wireless - loss of time left on my card 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone website 
- TracFone Wireless - false billing and cancellation of service. 
- TracFone Wireless - airtime card