Tracfone Lg Verizon / lost 300+ airtime units
I bought 2 $20 unit cards formy tracfone on June 23 from Shop Ko from Helena, MT 59602 and 3 days later i got a phone call at 8PM.As i went to answer the incoming call, all the functions on the phone where unresponsive.The recourse i had was to remove the battery, then put it back in the phone and powering it back up.As of right before this incident i had 300+units left on the phone. Now once it powered back on, it booted up all the screen settings were back to default and i had no units left.This is upsetting.I need to know what my options are and if you can help!
More Tracfone Lg Verizon Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- [Resolved] Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- Tracfone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - canceled phone 2 cell phone and numbers!
- TracFone Wireless - service plan
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone
- Tracfone - mms messaging, voicemail/visual voicemail
- TracFone Wireless - phone # 313 587 7224