TracFone / no service!
I tried to make a call on my Nokia cell phone and was told I no longer had service in my area. I was given a number to call for a replacement phone. I called and gave the customer service rep all the information on my phone but never received a phone or heard anything from them. I still had 108 minutes left if I called before 1/20/08 to be rolled over. I called before this date with serial #[protected] so I could at least get my minutes rolled over to another phone, but no response. I am very upset with tracfone for not responding to my call.
More TracFone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - iphone that I bought from random guy that turns out to be stolen 
- Safelink/TracFone - recertify 
- TracFone Wireless - phone number transfer
- TracFone Wireless - double minutes 
- TracPhone - adding a 1-year renewal