TracFone / bad news!
Are you retired? Do you have time on your hands? If so, buy a TracFone pre-paid cellphone and spend hours of your time talking to incoherent blithering with a Service Representative south of the border. Nothing could be more rewarding than buying a Christmas Gift to help a destitute friend, but to find you really have no gift at all; just a little piece of junk that has been marketed as a great idea. Think of the fun, when you return this item to Walmart (who always has nothing but the best), on Christmas eve knowing the owner of TracFone is probably sitting on a beach somewhere, counting his millions and using a quality cellphone to check his bank account balances, while your friend is in need of an ambulance and can't call anyone... this is what makes America great!
More TracFone Complaints & Reviews
- TracFone / SafeLink - unregistered sim problem fixed 
- Net10 & Tracfone - poor service! 
- TracFone Wireless - tracfone not adding minutes after online purchase 
- TracFone - tracfone customer service sucks! 
- TracFone Wireless - customer service 
- TracFone Wireless - phone transfer lost minutes 
- TracFone Wireless - adding a line to my plan 
- TracFone Wireless - scam fam doll simple mobile tracfone scam 
- TracFone Wireless - lost minutes, texts and data 
- TracFone Wireless - loss of texts on phone 4407286963