Toyota Vios 1.5Gnoise defect during uneven roads

I bought a new Toyota Vios 1.5 G in Sept 2014. The minutes I collected my new car, I discovered noise occured during uneven road or over humps. I repeatly make complaints and finally got the engine mounting changed. However the noise defect still appearing n remain unsettled. I was told by the service centre and toyota complaint dept Malaysia that toyota is not able to eliminate the noise defect but can only minimise the noise. I was told to accept the situation as there is no corrective action. I cannot accept such explaination as this is a new brand car wih 3.5 mths old with less than 2000km and my old vois does not has that sound eventhough it is already 10years old. Toyota as A leading company can solve this. please help. My email:[protected]@yahoo.com

Go
Jan 17, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Sep 02, 2015

I bought Toyota Vios 1.5G less than a month and i am hearing the noises already. I am suspecting the noise is from the engine. The noise is even there when the car is not moving.

• Ph
      Sep 27, 2015

Hi Gooi, I got my new Vios J spec in Mar 2015 and facing the same engine mounting noise problem. Each service time i complained at the Balakong service centre and the SA gave me lean excuse like: "oh, the new Vios is designed like that, so there is nothing we can do!"
    I guess this is the best excuse they can give so they can wash their hands off easily. How's ur problem now? I intend to write a strong complain letter to UMW Toyota and copy to Toyota HQ Japan to record our dissatisfaction about the matter. Regards!
    P.H.Chan, Seri Kembangan.