Toyota — vetterans discount
was going to purchase 2 vehicles from my local Toyota dealer. I'm a Retired Army and a Desert Storm Vet. I Retired in 2001 with 20 years in. here what got me Toyota only gives a discount up to one year a person gets out or retired from the service on some vehicles none. Unlike other dealers it a military discount all the time no mater how long you been out as long you have a DD-214. so when the sale person informed me of this we (me and my wife) got up and went to FORD and got $500 for both cars. to me Toyota not Military friendly.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.