Toyotatrying to have rattle in my 2015 toyota tundra fixed. case# [protected]

I contacted my local dealership to have my regular service performed. I have had a rattle in my rear seating area for some time but it is getting worse. I finally had enough time to leave my vehicle and requested this rattle was investigated. I have had my Toyota for about a year. It is a certified used Toyota. I have 45000 miles on it. The dealership notified me that the truck was out of warranty and I would have to pay for the repairs. I complained to them and they gave me Toyota's National phone number to call. I was assigned a case number and told that Toyota would not pay for looking for the rattle. The rattle is actually inside the headliner above the rear seat. You can tap the headliner and hear the rattle. Something is loose or missing inside but Toyota said they would not pay for taking the headliner out to see what was wrong.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Cordova, TN The dealership initially said it would take 5 to 6 hours to take it out and put it back in. I would have to pay for that labor and pay for anything that may be causing the rattle. This is when I complained to Toyota USA. Toyota USA contacted the dealership and they confirmed they would not pay to have the headliner removed. Toyota USA said that after the headliner was removed and if it was defective that they would CONSIDER paying for the repair only, but not for taking the headliner out. I believe this is absolutely crazy. My truck is a 2015, with 45000 miles. The rattle has been there for over 9 months. I have not had time to drop it off while in warranty. This isn't the result of abuse or my fault. Something is loose or broken inside the headliner and Toyota should be responsible. Please respond. Thanks you- David Donahue 1538 Cedar Mills Drive Cordova, TN 38016

Da