Toyota / substandard service repair
I've brought my car in on two separate occasions to have my windshield wipers repaired and they are still malfunctioning. The total repair cost to reposition the blades costs $77.00. Sadly the problem still exists and the dealership has been very unprofessional.
They attempted to repair my trunk and sadly broke it. I brought it back and they were able to rig it somehow now it's in worse condition than when I initially brought it in.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - combination meter
- Toyota Motor Corporation - defective headlights in 2008 prius