Toyota / substandard service repair
I've brought my car in on two separate occasions to have my windshield wipers repaired and they are still malfunctioning. The total repair cost to reposition the blades costs $77.00. Sadly the problem still exists and the dealership has been very unprofessional.
They attempted to repair my trunk and sadly broke it. I brought it back and they were able to rig it somehow now it's in worse condition than when I initially brought it in.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Roof Mounted TV
- Toyota Motor Corporation - brake service
- Toyota - camry front dashboard
- Toyota Motor Corporation - lousy car service as I been see before
- Toyota Motor Corporation - driver side mirror refund