Toyota of Waldorf / service department
On November 18, 2010, my husband took our 2008 Toyota 4-Runner to Waldorf Toyota for its regular 30, 000 mile maintenance. This was the Thursday before Thanksgiving and we were planning to go away for Thanksgiving, so we wanted to make sure the car was in perfect condition. We had a 10:15 a.m. appointment. We have a service receipt from the dealership which shows that they changed the oil, rotated the tires and checked the car over. My husband was told that the car was ready. On his way home from the dealership, the left front tire fell off the car. This occurred while the car was in motion. When it happened, the car went to the left. Luckily no one was in the left lane beside of him. He was able to pull the car into a gas station on the right side of the road, but extensive damage was done to the car. The body was torn up from the left front fender past the left front door. We don't know what kind of damage was done to the engine. In order to get the car off the road, he had to drive it with metal scraping pavement.
Pictures are available upon request.
More Toyota of Waldorf Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - the cover on the motor;
- Toyota Motor Corporation - service advisor
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2008 rav 4
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rava 4 limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door