Toyota Motor Corporation / roadside assistance
On May 3rd, I contacted roadside assistance because I needed fuel. I was informed it wouldn't be a problem that I was covered for 3 gallons of fuel.
B's Towing showed up and only brought 2 gallons.
If my coverage is paying for 3 gallons of fuel than that's what I ought to get! I made a complaint and was informed they are only allowed to transport 2 gallons.
It appears information isn't accurate.
More Toyota Motor Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.