toyota leasing / end of lease

MD, United States Review updated:

My wife had a toyota rav 4 and the lease is up next month. This was the 2nd Rav4 she leased from them. They were not willing to work with us at all on getting a new toyota. We are over the mils and they would not do anything for us. We also have some damage that we would like to get fixed ahead of time. They refuse to send anyone to look at the car. I do not want toyota to fix it, because i know they will charge us more. Also, myself, my wife, and my father in law have all called their leasing customer srvice dept. Thay are the rudest people i have ever dealt with. You would think in these times, they would be nice to pewople. Their comercial about customer loyalty is total BS!!. I will never lease or buy another toyota again. We are actually getting a mazda instead. They are so much nicer to deal with.

Comments

• Gm
      3rd of Aug, 2013

I know buyer beware!!! But this was our first time leasing and now it is time to refinance or turn the car in to Toyota for another one. Just tried to go over the Contract my husband signed and none of the figures add up...I dont know where they got some of these figures, but the agreed upon value of the Vehicle is more than the sticker price...which we thought we were getting. nothing adds up and am not happy with their answers...I know we will not lease again...we end up paying way more than the car is worth!