Toyota-Innova / paint problem
Re-sent / Urgent reply
Vehicle No. : HR 26 AD 2652 (Innova)
Ref No. : TKMMAIM10A111922 Dt: 08.04.2010.
We met Mr. Rajeev Budhiraja, from (HCR dept.) they do agree there is some problem in the paint on bonet of our car.
They are for ready to do repaint and charging Rs 3500/- .we like Toyota personal intervene and solve this problem to repaint without any charge/ complementary.
Since we did made the payment in bill & with no fault of our this is happening there for we should not be penalize again to pay for repaint.
Your earliest action shall be appreciated.
More Toyota-Innova Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.