Toyota Egyptbad customer treatment

Good morning. This is Marian Fadel, I am egyptian and I am a Toyota customer since 2007. It is been difficult and I found it really hard to be in a good relationship with your company- Egypt branch. The services after sales are very bad, low and slow. The treatment of the customer gains zero attention from your side. My car is now making its 17000 km, and it should have scrutinized by the maintenance unit at your services location since reached the15000km, but the service is not available. I mean the phone calls are not answered from more than two months, even what you called the "hot line" is answering you by diverting you to other land line whereas no body there to pick the call. I am deeply frustrated and think seriously to submit my complaint to the international company as to take serious action against you. Its worthy to note that this wasn't my first time to being treated like that from your side, and moreover this complaint been repeated to me frequently by other Toyota customers. Thanks, Marian

Comments

Jan 28, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have always been a fan of TOYOTA
    in 2004 we bought a corolla which was grate
    however we then replaced with the 2008 model.
    This one turned to be the wears vehicle we ever had.
    THE PROBLEM IS IN THE GEAR.
    We took it to YOUR Abo Rawash service station
    and complained but engineers their told us that this model
    is made in south Africa and that we need tube trained on how to drive it.
    To cut a long story short 15 days ago the car started to behave in a weird manor as it will go to natural (N) in the middle of the road .
    In Abo Rawash we were told that that the clutch and something in the gearbox need to be changed and that the repair will take 10 to 15 days.
    After the news from the the united states I wander weather Toyota is safe to drive ?????.
    CLUTCH-GEARBOX-10 TO 15 DAYS !!!
    CA. zaher
    Ex. senior united nations official

• He
      Feb 06, 2012

Dear Sirs,
    I own a Toyota Yaris Car 2006 model and have been your customer eversince (i.e. from 2006). I had my alarm & automatic central lock systems installed by the accessories section existing at Abbasseya service center right after buying my car. However, each time I face a problem with my central lock or alarm system I suffer to get it fixed; as the front desk staff transfer me to such accessories section who do not show the least interest and after leaving the car for a whole day to receive its regular service, I discover that the problem I had reported to the accessories section had not been touched. Also, I complained several times on the phone and got promises of feeding me back on this issue and have received no response since 17/1/2012!!! Kindly take the necessary action & ensure to your accessories section in Abbasseya that, for the sake of high competition, what matters most to the customer is after-sale service & maintenance. Kindly feed me back on your outcome & I hope next time I would not encounter such negligence!!

• Sh
      Jun 24, 2012

Dear Reader,
    Today I decided to change my Toyota preference due to what happened today plus the impact of cummulative events,
    I faced an awful attitude during informing me (through Eng. Mohamed El-Ramly, New Cairo service center) that they couldn't diagnose the main problem (luna sound from engine when reaching speed 50 - 80 km/h) I complain from although late delivery (1:30 hour) after time of promise claiming that they want more time to diagnose and when I asked about problem probabilty he didn't answer me (manipulating me) then I asked about safety the answer was without any morality that "your questions are very strange"!,
    you can find attached repaire order containing all data (mobile number) that may concern,
    I hope I can find a real follow up for my complain.
    Sherif Adel Mouris Hanna
    I own a Toyota Corolla Car 2010 model
    Thanks & Bestregards

• Kh
      Jun 08, 2014

Message sent on the 29th of April 2014 with no result till now.:

Customer Experience
    Customer By Web Form (Nassif Khouzam) 04/29/2014 05:00 PM
    Today, in the Toyota center in festival city at Cairo, I have been very astonished and disappointed from the reaction to my complain.
    Actually in my last maintenance there, they found out that my right fog light was not working so they changed the lamp with a wrong model that melt all the fog light and did not fix well the internal fender cover from the front. During my last highway travel, this caused me an accident because the cover went under the wheel. Now it's completely damaged because the plastic melt from friction and the front bumper is also damaged due to the accident.
    Today at the service center, they changed me the fog light but refused to change the internal cover and the bumper saying that there is no comment on the job order saying that it needs to be fixed. Was any comment there that they've put a wrong lamp? What an irresponsible answer!
    Is this my fault that the Toyota employee skipped this so that I pay for it? And why did they change only the light? Shouldn't they compensate me for this negligence that could cost my life and my family life instead of telling me that I must pay the cover and bumper? It's a matter of principle: I will not pay for others mistakes.
    I trust Toyota and that's why I make the maintenance there, why don't they trust me and they don't believe that the car was not ready to be given to the customer? Is it for saying that they never make errors? If they do so, this employee who forgot to fix the cover will continue his negligence and they will sacrifice the safety of other customers? What did Toyota do when it discovered that there were an error with some model accelerators? Why are the Toyota standards not applicable in Egypt?
    What is better? To say everything is ok with us or to face their situations responsibly?
    I wait for a prompt intervention from your behalf to stop this maltreatment of customers that we are facing here.

Thanks and best regards,

Envoyé de mon iPad

• Mo
      May 31, 2016

Dear Toyota senior management members,
    I am Mohamed Zaki, writing this official complaint to express of my totally disappointment with dealing with Toyota maintenance for my car Toyota corolla model 2008 South Africa, since years I am suffering with this model which were provided to the clients with a manufacturing mistake in the gearbox, which was supposed to be replaced by new car (all countries in the whole replaced by new car for the deffectef Toyota modle 2008 except Egypt ) as it is not the clients' problem to deal with a deffected car has such an error affect the safety of their clients. But unfortunately nobody care from Toyota Egypt nor Toyota International to secure their reputation.
    THE PROBLEM IS IN THE GEARBOX
    We took it to Toyota New Cairo maintenance Center
    and complained but engineers their told us that this model
    is made in south Africa and we need to change some spare parties in the Gearbox and will work perfectly. But after fixing the spare parts the car started again to behave in a weird way as it will go to natural (N) in the middle of the road .
    Again we went to New Cairo maintenance center and we were told that the software of the gearbox need to be restarted again. After repairing it has been repeated for 3 times.
    After almost 2 years, Today 31.05.2016 the problem repeated again. But the new Cairo maintenance center refused to fix the regular problem as it is not a gearbox to take their responsibility off.
    I am writting to complain to Toyota International as this is not we were promised (Toyota is safe to drive ????!!!)
    I am asking the support of whom may concern about the Toyota reputation to solve my problem.

Mohamed Zaki