Toyota Camry--09 / inferior quality
A heads up notice. I bought an o9 Camry. My dissatisfaction: when you open the drivers side front door. The piece that runs along the bottom of the open door---This metal piece is too thin. It makes a crumbly, crinkly noise as one gets in and out of the car. So, every time you get in the car you are reminded of inferior qualityThe dealer replaced the fastners, but tthe problem remains exactly the same.
Before you buy a new camry, open the door and press that metal piece. It could make a noise that you will not like..
Camry should do a recall and replace this piece as it is not at all up to Toyota quality. I am amazed that Toyota lets cars go out like this. Where is quality control?
More Toyota Camry--09 Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2018 4runner limited
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion xb
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2012 scion blizzard paint falling off in sheets
- Toyota Motor Corporation - hertrich toyota milford delaware service department
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 94 toyota pickup with frame rot