Toyota Camry--09 / inferior quality
A heads up notice. I bought an o9 Camry. My dissatisfaction: when you open the drivers side front door. The piece that runs along the bottom of the open door---This metal piece is too thin. It makes a crumbly, crinkly noise as one gets in and out of the car. So, every time you get in the car you are reminded of inferior qualityThe dealer replaced the fastners, but tthe problem remains exactly the same.
Before you buy a new camry, open the door and press that metal piece. It could make a noise that you will not like..
Camry should do a recall and replace this piece as it is not at all up to Toyota quality. I am amazed that Toyota lets cars go out like this. Where is quality control?
More Toyota Camry--09 Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - warranty
- Toyota Motor Corporation - p2442 secondary injection system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota motors poland
- Toyota Motor Corporation - spare part in my toyota corolla 2016
- Toyota Motor Corporation - advertised price not honored