Toyota / ar bag dysfunction
I am a Toyota Owner. I bought Toyota Vios at May 2008. Unfortunately, my car broke down on the road on 16 November 2010 and whole system can’t functioning includes of brake, steering and engine. I waited hours to push the car and restart it. I sent it to Toyota center Sitiawan and I get appointment days later to check and survey on the problem exist. They told me that my Car’s Oxygen Sensor got problem, they must get a new one to replace it and they have re-set the PC (electronic setting) board.
Anyway, I met accident on 24 November 2010 and I found that the air bag dysfunction and caused me injured. This is really disappointed me and I can’t find why there is failure happened and it seems worst where we has been convinced earlier that Toyota Air Bag will protect the driver. My head injured and undergone surgery to do skin grafting. I am only 27 years old (young) and still working at Ministry of Transport. Because of the airbag failure, I’m forced to face the impact and consequences in term of psychologically and physically which is unfair to me and my family members. YOU MUST BE RESPONSIBLE!
TING TAI FOOK
Private Secretary to Minister of Transport Malaysia
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - keith peirson toyota (sales man doc)
- Toyota Motor Corporation - roof mounted tv
- Toyota Motor Corporation - brake service
- Toyota - camry front dashboard
- Toyota Motor Corporation - lousy car service as I been see before