Toyota / fraud and scam
I was ripped off during service, I would suggest to get written estimate when you drop the car, don't believe them that discount or coupons will be applied during payment. They gave me quote over the phone so I took my car for service, but after service when i went to pick up the car, the charged me totally different price and even refused to apply coupons printed from Jay Wolfe Website. I was told they have new management and sure looks like they don't care.
No wonder people don't go to dealers for service any more.
More Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Ending a lease and trying to get a new lease
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Car purchases
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota prius 2011
- Toyota Motor Corporation - my life threatening car!!! 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - complaint