Town Fair Tire / damage tires
I brought tires from these jerks last year for my 2005 sts Cadillac. They sold me tires for the front of my car and charge my $1, 000 for two tires with balancing and valve stems for them. They told me these tires where on a discount. I brought the tires and one year later the tires have begun to where out. One of them has a bubble on the side wall. When I returned to Town Fair Tire they told me that It was a road hazzard and that they couldn't replace the tire because I didn't have their road hazzard Insurance that cost another $13.00 per tire. I ask them if they sold me tires for $1, 000 then why didn't they tell me that road hazzard was extra then. They expained that it wasn't their fault so their is nothing that they can do. But they wanted me to sign a waiver saying that I know that the tire is bad and might blow out at any time. I told them I would not sign anything of the kind and they will here from my attorney.
More Town Fair Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Town Fair Tire - worst service ever! 
- Town Fair Tire - lug bolts damage 
- Town Fair Tire - charging for services that come free 
- Town Fair Tire - I will never go back
- Town Fair Tire - double charging 
- Hankook Tire - recent order
- Town Fair Tire Centers - service
- Hankook Tire - complaint about the bad quality of tyre.
- Town Fair Tire Centers - visa prepaid card
- Hankook Tire - rebate 2018