Total Wireless / phones

1 Oxford, AL, United States

I have been a customer with Total Wireless for some time. I have purchased at least 6 phones in the past year. Some of these phones were quite expensive. I have had alot of issues with the phones themselves. I purchased a Motorola G6 as recently as 3 months ago for over $200. I had issues with it and it is now broke.I purchased two Motorola e5's a couple weeks ago. One to replace my fiance's phone in the two device plan. One so i would have a phone until i could replace the G6 which is the phone I originally wanted. I had so many issues out of that one i had to exchange it. Im all out of money to buy more phones from Total Wireless and i called and this one activated and plan put on and the representative tells me there is nothing that can be done about the G6 ..I dont even mind paying for it at a discounted rate but can you guys not honor my consumer loyalty and the sheer amount of money and misfortune I have spent and experienced in my time as a customer? I am only asking that you help me afford to replace your defective but expensive phone that is now a loss to me! Please help me come to a resolve! Other than this I have been pleased with the service. Thank you for your time...

Ty