Toshiba / won't honor their warranty
I just want to advise anyone purchasing a computer from Toshiba. They will look for anything to get out of their warranty.
I purchase the laptop from CompUSA, Anchorage Alaska in 2005.
Within a year, the motherboard died. They claimed there was liquid damage to it, there was not, there was a little surface stain by a speaker.
CompUSA looked at it and they said there was no liquid damage.
CompUSA fixed it.
Then the fan went out. CompUSA fixed that too.
Now the motherboard and the hard drive have died.
Come to find out they are having a lot of problems with the Quosimo's because they are over heating and the warranty on that model is still on. They still will not honor the warranty on it. With CompUSA going out of business, I'm in trouble.
I have been through 2 motherboards, a hard drive and a fan so far.
I will never buy another Tosiba product again and I will always tell anyone who is buying an electronic device to stay away from Toshiba.
I will put a plug in for CompUSA in Alaska. Where Toshiba has failed to honor their word, CompUSA has gone out of their way to fix our laptop. They may never see this but grats to you CompUSA.
More Toshiba Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - my 32 inch smart toshiba television. 
- Toshiba Corporation - my refrigerator not working
- Toshiba Corporation - television
- [Resolved] Toshiba Corporation - toshiba e-studio256
- Toshiba Corporation - refrigerator