TNT UK / Lost the consignment-514053404

1 United Kingdom

On 12 june 2015 i posted one suitcase ( consingment note numer-[protected])from TNT pliverpool in UK to netherlands, soon after i have been informed the consigment have been lost. However on 25 june 2015 i received an email with the pictures ( the picture was took on 16 june2015 by TNT UK)of the consignment from TNT UK, asked me to confirm if the consignment belong to me, i confirmed immediately it is mine. But now i have been informed the consigment have been lost again. Further more during this peroid i called TNT UK several times, they just transfored my calling from one to others, it liked to play a game, and i asked them to call me back, but they don't agree, they said i should check &find the consigment by myself. What is the service, what i paid for?? i also tried to contact with TNTUK per mail, same as calling no one help me.
After check the value of the consigment(lot of clothes with famous band in that suitcase, which indicated on the pictures in attachments, actually all my colthes and shoes are in that consigment) in this case i claim for 1000 pounds for. I am looking forward your answer.

TNT UK