TNT Netherlands / Delayed service
I am expecting a package from US via USPS. It arrived to the Netherlands May 09, 2008, 10:35 am.
The Customs Service of the Netherlands called TNT to pick the package and deliver to the customer (me) on 15th May.
Today is 27th May. The package is still in the Customs Service. I am leaving the country two days later, returning my country. I called TNT, they have not showed any sign of being prompt, instead told me that I have to wait more.
The package will return to US. There are a lot of shipment cost, customs tariff, and most importantly time wasting.
Does TNT Netherlands work good? I dont think so.
More TNT Netherlands Complaints & Reviews
- TNT - craigslist scam 
- TNT - terrible service! 
- TNT Service - scamming money for apartment rental 
- TNT Express Delivery Services - poor delivery times 
- Mr Calton Johnson / TNT Courier Services - money scams! 
- TNT Holdings - tnt 160088740 // mawb 60345360582 // laser graphics not received
- TNT Holdings - impatient and rude staff
- TNT Holdings - service
- TNT Holdings - driver
- TNT Holdings - service delays and lack of answers from customer service