I placed an order withe zagg.com online which came to $39.43 (£27.97 in pounds), now this other company (tlg livewell placed a similar charge of $38.99 (27.69) in pounds) on my credit card and i do not have the slightest idea who they are or what they are about. I have never done business with these people. They(TLG LIVEWELL) placed these two numbers on my statement with the charge [protected], one appears to be a telephone number which i called & it stated they are closed but open monday- friday 9am-5pm, i don't know what he other number is for. I called back ten minutes later and lines are temporarily busy it says, THEY HAVE NO WEBSITE AND ALL I SEE WHEN I GOOGLE THEM IS NOTHING BUT COMPLAINTS OF UNAUTHORISED CHARGES & SCAMS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK, I NEVER AUTHORISED THIS CHARGE AND IF THEY ARE LINKED TO ZAGG.COM, ZAGG NEEDS TO BE HONEST WITH THERE CUSTOMERS UP FRONT AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. MY MONEY BACK, EVERY DAMN CENT, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

More TLG Livewell Complaints & Reviews

Plus TLG Livewell - unauthorized charges [26]
Plus TLG Livewell - deceptive practices [1]

A  1st of Jan, 2011 by
Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.
A  24th of Aug, 2013 by
I used zagg in feb 2013 to register a great product, did a warranty claim in June 2013 ( not product failure) aug 20 2103 zagg took payment from my card unauthorised and looking on my account it shows I've ordered another cove ??? $24.99 and I've n cured a small non uk visa us fee. HS this happened to any be else. I don't ave this sort of money for companies just to take.. Great product awful experience with heir theft tactics..