TLG loanstlg theft

TLG loans took £149.99 out of my account without my permission.I have informed my bank so they can't do it again, if they try to withdraw any more money my back will not authorise it, plus my bank has informed the police and I have done a fraud claim against them to retreive my money back. I don't know this company and I don't know where they got my details BUT they will not get away with NOT FROM ME so I hope they read this as well.There nothing but robbing ### and I hope they get locked up for this.

• Je
    jeffrey david Sep 16, 2011

i was scammed by tlg loans they took £499.99 on my account if anybody can help me my money back. i work hard to get that amount. i have proof they debited on my bank details..

• J7
    j73 Jul 24, 2011

I went to TLG for a loan of £10, 000 though moneysupermarket.com. I went though eveything with this bloke called David. Whilst i was waiting for the bank checks, my bank's fraud team rang me. TLG had tried to take a total of £450. They got there £49.99. Nowt more thank god. I've lost count of the number of calls i made to them & i got nowhere. I tried the email approach & got nowhere. Please do something.

• El
    elizabettys Dec 23, 2010

Your experience with the TLG scam can help a class action building against Trilegiant, the company behind the unauthorized charges. Can you join me and contact Freed & Weiss to share your story?

It’s easy and quick for you. They need to hear from consumers who have gone through this directly.

Here are the details:
    Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!

Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz (to name only a few) are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Other tactics include bogus mailings of checks, text messages, and automated marketing when you call to pay a bill by phone.

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Email: [email protected]

Best regards,
    Elizabeth

• Ju
    Justify Nov 16, 2009

We applied for a loan with money supermarket and they said we had been approved by tlg, and they needed a admin fee of £156.99 which they took out of my bank and now you cant get hold of them..its a scam and i want my money back!!!

• Og
    Oggko Nov 11, 2009

Dealt with loans supermarket they have passed details to TGL loans which I knew nothing of and they have taken £149.00 from my bank account without permission, I think that TGL loans are part of the loans supermarket and are out to rip off anyone they can.

• Nu
    Nutro Nov 09, 2009

They debited this amount from my account on the 15th April without my knowledge & i have not yet received the loan i applied for. I have called on numerous occasions but am constantly left on hold for over half hour and the call is never answered.

I am now fed up of waiting which is why i have contacted this website!!!

• Mo
    Mortisons Nov 06, 2009

I have been charged £298.63 unathorizely off my bank account from comapny named TLG Loans. It is a loan broker comapny I think. I haven't recieved any fone call from this company regarding loan. They nicked my card details form somewhere and ripped me off. I tried to fone them but they don't answer the fone as I 've been waiting for more than 10 minutes neither they respond to my emails. I want whole of my money back from these "robbers"

• To
    TOMMO Jul 16, 2009

Something needs to be done about this, i thought it was only me this has happened to, so i came on the inernet to search for their contact number coz what do u know, i have ried the number i have and its no longer available anymore ! What a joke, and then all these sites came up with everyones details ! Its disgusting and needs to be dealt with.

sara Jul 10, 2009

What number did you call them on?

• Ik
    Ikram Jun 16, 2009

This company took £199.99 unauthorised money from my account. The bank said that I authorised it which I never done. Now their company number is closed. I sent them letter but no response. I want to know where I can go from here.

• Ad
    adam borthwick Jun 12, 2009

I APPLIED FOR A LOAN AND WAS GIVEN A £49.99 BROKERS CHARGE WHICH WAS TAKEN FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BUT WAS NOT GIVEN ANY LOAN I WOULD LIKE THIS MONEY BACK

• He
    Helena Jun 11, 2009

I had the same probblem, they took out from my account 49.99 and now i cannot contact them. I spoke with my bank already, becase they shouldn't allow any payment if we don't agree.
    So we are in process with them.

• Li
    lizziem Jun 10, 2009

hey happy is this true i hope so i have also reported them to financial ombusman and the next day i tried phoning there 20 different numbers there lines were all cut off also there internet sites are not there anymore well there there just cant get on them!!!

• Tr
    Tracy Hammond Jun 08, 2009

I can't remember application to TLG Loans and on the 29th May 2009 i checked my bank account and they had taken £49.99 without my authorisation, anyone any ideas how i can reclaim my money back, as i am a single parent i work hard for my money and can't afford to lose this sort of money.

• Ha
    HAPPY Jun 05, 2009

TLG LOAN HAS BEEN RRAIDED Y THE POLICE ABOUT 1 WEEK AGO THE OFFICE IS CLOSE DOWN AND THEY HAVE ARRESTED ALL THE STAFF

rory witchlow Jun 04, 2009

£49.99 taken from my account without permission, i have had no loan, i have signed nothing !

this also sent my overdraft over its limit resulting in bank fines !!

why is this company alowed to continue trading !!! something must be done !.

chris Jun 01, 2009

I paid for my admin fee and was told they would be in touch within 2 weeks, we are now 4weeks later and i have had no contact from anyone regarding my loan yet they have took my money.

What a pisstake, company is a joke and i wouldnt recommend using them unless you want to lose your money

sarah talman May 23, 2009

I had it done to me friday, £ 449 went out of my account. I have not even applied for a loan. Gets the ###s!!!

Martin Roberts May 19, 2009

I have instructed my bank (RBS) to inform the police over the money going out of my bank account, I have been told by the fraud team at RBS that I must have given my details to this company as how would they have got the security number on the rear of my card

I have not been in touch with this company or applied for any loans and they have taken £49.99 out of my account without my permission.

Please instruct your banks to get the police involved otherwise more people are going to be ripped off like us.

• Fr
    frank May 19, 2009

28/04/09 I have had 249.99 pound taken out of my account from TLG loans without any authorisation. Whats that ? Maffia!

• Da
    DAWID May 16, 2009

TLG LONES ARE RUBERRS !!! THIS COMPANY TOOK 499.99 FROM MY ACOUNT WITHAUT MY AUTHORISEISON . I COMPLAIN TO MY BANK AND POLICE,

TLG ARE RUBERRS!!! RURERRS!!!

marion57 May 14, 2009

i have akso tried phoning them, have you told your back about this as its fraud ? they will not awnser or say all there lines are busy.also tell trading standards as the more complaintes the better, there number is [protected] but dont hold your breath to get anyone as i was on the line for 15 minutes with no luck marion

• St
    Steve May 14, 2009

TLG Loans promised me that my loan of £5000 had been approved and that I wouldn't have to pay anything until the last minute before I get the money and this was for the legal documents. Next minute I find out that they deducted £99 from my account. I have gone to the bank to try and sort this out but I cannot get hold of anybody here.

They are suppored by a group calling themselves Loan Supermarket.

Richard May 12, 2009

I tried to get my money back(£150), I wrote to them at the address they gave me but no reply.Does anyone have there address? Please help Thanks Richard.

Richard May 06, 2009

The company phoned me to imform me that I had a loan and all I had to do was to pay them an admin fee of £150. This I did, but, when I asked them which loan company I was to deal with, no one at TLG knew who it was. So I called them up to request my money back, they have told me I have to write them to get my money back. I dont under stand why cant they just return my money the way they got it?

• Tr
    Tracy May 01, 2009

These fraudstrss need to be published on WATCHDOG..thye have ripped OFF £499.99. How crude can they be?, ripping money off people who are trying to make ends meet, especially at this time when things are tough.

• Da
    Daniel Navin May 01, 2009

You have taken £99.99 form my account when i have not applied or even heard of your company. I am furious as this action has left me over drawn and in debt with my bank! I am demanding that you put the money back in my account immediatly!

Martin Roberts Apr 30, 2009

Today 30/04/09 I have had £49.99 taken out of my account from TLG loans I have not even applied for a loan with them and my back has informed me If I gave my card details out over the phone then I cannot claim any money back as I have given permission.

• La
    laura Apr 28, 2009

yes they did thi to me they took my with out asking and said they needed my card to comfire who is was i phoned them and they siad i will having my money in my bank in 28 days so i better had or i will be back on the phone tell them i am getting them donew for fraud and its not only me so they can try and get out of that one who is with me on that.

Robbie Apr 28, 2009

i've had it happen 2 me today i was straight on the phone too my bank and they cancelled my card and sending papers out so i can be refunded but i totally agree fifty pound is a lot for some one just too take out like that its robberry and they should be prossicuted!!!

Richey-P Apr 27, 2009

tlg also took two lots of 49-99 out my account without my say so i didn't let it lie at that my partner searched the internet and found a company who will get my money back it will take eight weeks but who cares as long as we get the money back the company is called BANKING OMBUDSMAN search the web get the number give them a call they will even call you back if your calling off a mobile don't let these [email protected]£holes get away with it.

• Ke
    kelly Apr 23, 2009

tlg loans have taken money from my account without my permission, i want a full refund as i did not give you any authorisation to do this.

• He
    Heath Robinson Apr 22, 2009

I recently applied for a loan with TLG Loans and was told should the loan be granted then a charge will be taken from my account but the loan wasnt granted and they still took the money from me and i wan2 know if there is any way of getting my money back and getting something done about fraudsters like these.

RobertGraham Apr 20, 2009

They took £99.99 out of my account with out telling me. I want it back but they dont answer my calls not respond to my mail.

• Dh
    dhavallimbuwala Apr 20, 2009

i got direct debit from my account which was 500 pound name was tlg loan. contact me on [protected]

• Mr
    mrsgrumpy Apr 17, 2009

This company (who I have never even spoken to) have taken 99.99 out of my account which I totally didn't authorize. My bank are unable to do anything for 30 days and then it is questionable whether they will be able to get my money back.

Has anyone actually been successful in claiming back their stolen money from this company?

Rowena Muldal Apr 17, 2009

With exactly the same as they did to Lokio335 - they said they were CHECKING ONLY that I had a VALID UK Bank Account ... NOT THAT THEY were STEALILNG from a Disabled person.

Rowena Muldal Apr 17, 2009

TLG Loans took m£99.99 from my account without ANY authorisation - surely this is fraud! I want my money back.

• Ju
    june citrine Apr 07, 2009

the firm foan me up asking for details asking about a 15, 000 pound loan, they said it hade been accsepted and for me to pay 149.99 pound out of my bank account, that was on the 31st march and i have heard notthink about it, i have been to the bank and i whant my money refunding.

annoyed1 Apr 06, 2009

again im another person having the same probs how can the police let this go on if you pay for a service you are expected to get it if i ever find out where they are... well i guess you can imagine the rest if anyone has any luck getting there money back please post and tell us where they are .