TLG ID Security / charging $14:99 to my credit card without my permission

My credit card has been charged for the last two months for $14.99
by TLG ID SECURITY, 888.344.9406.
After researching we believe that Trilegiant Corp. has used 'Great Fun" as a method of attaining our creditcard Number, and has used it without our permission.

Denise & James Mason
2006 Mono St
Oxnard, CA [protected]

Comments

• El
      Dec 08, 2010

Please contact Freed & Weiss about your experience and for class action information. They need to hear from you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Trilegiant Scam: HELP STOP IT!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Trilegiant is behind more consumer abuse. Take action and contact Freed & Weiss - info @ freedweiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or call, toll free 866.779.9610

Here's more information:

Customers of websites like 1-800-Flowers.com, Travelocity, Shutterfly, and Orbitz are reporting mysterious monthly reoccurring charges to their credit cards.

Thanks to marketing tactics (i.e., those pop-up windows) used during check out, without proper consent consumers are accidentally joining club memberships and having to pay for them monthly!

Most people don't even realize they are being charged every month for a service they never ordered!

Is this happening to you? Have you made a purchase for travel, work, or fun using any of the following sites:

1-800-Flowers.com,
    Redcats USA
    Pizza Hut
    Movie Tickets.com
    GMAC Mortgage

Join this cause to learn more and stop the consumer abuse from Trilegiant.

AND PLEASE CONTACT FREED & WEISS IMMEDIATELY if you - or anyone you know - has reoccurring charges after purchasing from any of these companies.

Contact Freed & Weiss by emailing: info @ FreedWeiss (dot) com (No Spaces), or calling: [protected], or toll free [protected]

Help Spread the Word to Your Friends!

What should I look for? Mysterious charges involving the business practice of Trilegiant/Affinion and Verture include the following membership programs:

LiveWell,
    IdentitySecure,
    CardCops,
    PC SafetyPlus,
    and Hot-Line

Banks issuing the credit cards and processing unauthorized charges on your account include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Chase, Bank of America, US Bank.

CHARGES WILL APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT CARD BILLS WITH CRYPTIC DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS: TLG*LIVWEL15130916JUL [protected] CT."

What can I do?

Contact us immediately, if you or someone you know has been charged mysterious monthly recurring fees after making purchased as any of the online companies.

• Lu
      Feb 19, 2016

I am also having trouble with TLG withdrawing an unauthorized $17, 99 from my checking account every month. I used to be a legitimate customer but cancelled the service months ago. Things were fine for a while, but now that I have a new debit card number (due to a losing my old card), they have found me and have started deducting a charge without authorization. Experian has started playing the same game by charging me $21.99 a month without authorization. We are on a fixed income, and these charges, although small, have an impact on us, including causing overdraft charges. Enough already! These people really need to be stopped, Drawing and quartering is too good for them.
    Sincerely,