TLG Greatfn / Fradulent Charges

1 CT, United States
Phone: 800-290-8603

I went online to book a hotel with an online company and all of a sudden GREATFN starts showing up as a charge on my credit card. $14.99 a month! I called and the representative stated that she could not refund my charges and that I may have signed up for the free $25 gas card, which I NEVER received. That is ludicris since $25 would not have gotten me very far at the time they say I registered. Why would I agree to $15 a month to get a $25 gas card? When I told her that I was going to the states attorneys office she offered me a $50 gas card to continue the subscription I NEVER signed up for! What a joke! By the time I received my monthly statement and called to dispute the charge they had already posted the charge to show on the next months statement! BEWARE of booking trips online. A clerk at one of the hotels I recently stayed at told me that I could actually go online to find the best price and if I called the hotel directly they would not only give me that price they would give me an additional discount. It keeps them from having to pay the online company. Looks like it would have saved me a few months of fradulent charges and who knows how many months of disputes through my credit card company. What a headache!

Ke