Tlg Great Fund / Fraud and Stealing

United States, Connecticut Review updated:
Phone: 800 290-8603
This group somehow got my credit card number and has been tking funds from my account every 2weeks since Dec.3. I never authorized these payments to them and I have called them 3 times to cancel unauthorized membership. I just called today and was in formed it was still active. I never joined and I never gave them my credit card number. The only way I can think they got it was when I ordered Riddex. They are connected in my mind because this has been going on ever since I made that purchase from the TV ad. At this point they have taken around $105.00. I would like a total refund.

A  3rd of Mar, 2012 by
my card number was picked up in February 11. 14.95/month was charged against my credit card. when i finally realized something was going on they told me I had subscribed to a dining club. My husband and I are in our 80s. He has Dementia. We would not enroll in such a program. We were offered a 2 month refund of the program. We had been paying this for 8 months. I never received a discount card for use at restaurants or any correspondence from this company. I feel like I have been violated by scam artist.

Great Fun Logo Great Fun