Tlg Great Fun / fraud charges!
In October 2006 my mother passed away suddenly, so I took over handling my father's bills. We paid off all his credit cards and put them away nothing has been charged on them since that time. Yesterday I got a statement from his Union Plus card showing a $99.99 charge to TLG Great Fun. I knew this was not his charge he is almost 80 years old and can barely walk. We called HSBC (Household Bank) that issued the Union Plus card and ask that this be investigated. They informed us we needed to call TLG Great Fun to discuss this charge and request a credit. My father called and they are associated with HOUSEHOLD BANK, HSBC, DIRECT REWARDS DISCOVER, ETC. Any card issued through HSBC, which is interesting since I have at least 4 cards issued to me from that bank. They send out checks which if cashed sign you up for this TLG Great Fun. Now although we have received these checks they have always been tore in half and throw out, they seem to take it upon there selves to add it to some cards anyway. As a group we should find out what can be done to stop this illegal scam and like other banks make HSBC pay everyone back.
More Tlg Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate