Tlg Great Fun / illegal charges on credit card!
Over the past five months I have seen a $9.99 charge on my credit card that I had no idea what it was for. I finally found out where it originally came from. I booked airline tickets online and was offered a 20% discount. DON"T DO IT!!! When you click on the "yes" button for the discount it signs you up for a "membership" to this TLG Great fun company. There is no confirmation, no acknowledgment, nothing.
By calling [protected], I was able to cancel the so called membership and the CSR said they would credit back the last two charges. Any other charge would need to have a written request faxed to [protected]. This is a Westerville, Ohio number. I've tried to fax but the line is ALWAYS busy.
Hope this helps anyone who might have had the same thing happen. It seems that they are stacking up a few complaints.
More Tlg Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate