Tlg Great Fun / unauthorized credit card charge

1 2520 W. Ball Road #19Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-952-4161

I was checking my credit card statement and I did not know that there was a charge of $119.99 from TLG Great Fun. I have not heard of this company until I saw the charge and it was more than a month ago.

Today is Sunday and I can't call the company and my credit card company. But I will surely will tomorrow.

How can this company still operate with all these complaints ? Why can't any government agency investigate this matter ? This is clearly fraud and we all know that fraud is a federal offense. Can anybody from any agency protect us and stop this kind of fraud ?

Le

Comments

• To
      24th of May, 2008

Unauthorized credit card charge!

• Fl
      20th of Jun, 2008

I am trying to be nice so PLEASE stop charging my credit card for something I did not request.

• Bi
      13th of Sep, 2008

Three charges three months in a row in the amount of $149, $149 and $109 were charged to my Visa card. Fortunately my credit card credited my account. Does anyone know if they have a lawsuit against them?

• To
      7th of Nov, 2008

This is TLG Great Fun... We just found out today that we were taken by this company for $36.00 out of our bank account. Here is a link to their information with the BBB of CT.

They need to be shut down! They have been scamming people under all kinds of names for years by sneaking in under "legitimate" websites and swiping your credit card info. to sign you up for crap that you don't know you are ordering and you never receive. We talked with "Nancy" an "Executive Supervisor" this evening and after our conversation are being reimbursed $108 in total for all of the charges they have helped themselves to from our bank account. They say that Tom clicked on box while on the Columbia House website. He did not do that, he certianly didn't give them his banking information or permission to take money from the account! They also say that they have been sending us travel cupons and a magazine for the past year, nothing has been received from them... ever. "Nancy" told us that we may have "mistaken it for junk mail" to which we responded that maybe they disguise it as junk mail so they won't be so easily discovered! As for a magazine, none has ever been delivered to us and as for "TLG Great Fun" we had never heard of them until they were noticed stealing money from our bank account today. We need to get together and find a good lawyer to take up a CLASS ACTION SUITE against these jerks and every internet site that gives/sells them our banking/credit card information!

Betty & Tom
    Whiteland, IN

• Ga
      13th of Nov, 2008

make sure to call them and ask for a supervisor when she refused to give you the full amount then ask to speak to her supervisor also ask for the office of the president.
    her name is Sylvia,
    tell her you are on the BBB website making a complaint at that moment and want you entire amount refunded. she did it for me.
    dont forget to still file a complaint with the BB bureau even after you get your money back. oir others will cotinue getting scammed!

• Na
      24th of Aug, 2010

TLG Great Fun monthly charge my credit card without any authorization

• Cl
      23rd of Aug, 2011

This company somehow charged my elderly mother's credit card $149.99! Luckily, I monitor her banking and credit card activity, since she is on a fixed income. I saw the charge and she had no idea what it was for. I called the phone number on her CC statement and asked how they would have had her information to charge her card. They said as part of their marketing strategy, they often times mail out checks and 'clearly state if the check is cashed, it is automatic acceptance of membership and the card is charged'. However, the rep. I spoke with could not tell me HOW they would have gotten her credit card info. When I mentioned the word SCAM, she was very quick to offer a credit back to her credit card to be done within 7-10 days. Apparently, they must hear the same thing often, as it was very easy to obtain a cancellation of this membership. She could not tell me how much the bogus check was written for, but my mother has stated that she has NEVER cashed or deposited a check like that - she rips up all solicitation (junk) mail.