TK MAX / &Extremely bad costumer relations

United Kingdom, England, Greater London, PeninsulaGreenwich Review updated:
TK Max
Do not try to do shopping at Peninsula Tk Max Greenwich .I have been verbally abused by TK Max Customer service manager in a way I won't forget rest of my life. The person who works there as a manager uses extra ordinary aggressive attitudes I felt myself if I was in a poor quality environment and I won't go there for a long time in order to forget what I saw.
The proper manager should accept issue in a professional matter the should not use abusive word towards customer or never threaten customer in a way if the work as a prison guard not as a customer oriented manager. It was lawfully and morally wrong.
All the time I go there no one to ask a question or get help but this time it was more than than. asked to change a item I bought one week ago but the subject changed to the abuse I forget what I want because I had been treated very badly. I wouldn't imagine it is happing in a democratic global company . I felt myself I am in collapse environment.

N  16th of Mar, 2009 by

TK MAX - Incorrect Telephone Number
106 Willerby Court
England, Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom
Phone: 0191 4874488

For the past 2 years I continually get Phone calls to my home which should be directed to TKM. This happens at all times of day and night, and despite complaining in person to the offending store ( Team Valley Trading Est, Low Fell, Gateshead .) nothing has been done. Apparently this problem arises when customers use their receipts to find the telephone number of the Store to place their Query. Unfortunately, the printing on the receipt is inferior and the store number 4874468 is more often read as 4874488. I am very reluctant to change my telephone number which I have had for 25 years and my Business is dependent upon ease of number recollection. I would really appreciate if someone could look into this problem whichn surely is not insurmountable and resolve what is very fast becoming a highly stressful situation.
N  26th of Mar, 2009 by
If someone gets in your face in a hostile way you may be
forced to remove part of thier face.

Umbrella, mace, Straight Razor, Glock, etc.(Wharever works)

Have a nice day...harley...