TiVo / Depeptive billing practices
Purchased an upgrade to the HD Series 3 unit. Actually was defective and failed within a couple weeks. Was told had to pay for shipping of replacement unit and had to pay in advance for the replacement (which really is NOT supportive on how the warranty is covered). When I got the new unit, I was convinced to accept the 90 day grace period to remove all the content from the box and sell or give to someone - not fully disclosing that it starts billing again...!! Then, they won't credit back up to those months it started, and additionaly, state they have a 90 day credit back billing dispute Policy. Unbelieveable..!! Obviously, for someone to have a 90 day policy on billing disputes, really must mean that theyhave major billing issues...!! And we're only talking about a differnce of about $80-90.
I'm just dumping TIVO totally and going with the cable DVR. The menuing on TIVO is consistently incorrect, too...
BUYER BEWARE of TIVO...!!!
More TiVo Complaints & Reviews
- TiVo - Tivo Refund Policy
- TiVo - no refund! 
- TiVo - LifeTime Service Ripoff 
- TiVo - Product Does not work yet still paying 
- TiVo - Impossible to terminate TIVO
- TiVo Solutions - tivo renew bolt
- TiVo - I cant get hold of someone in a uk call centre who would be able to understand exactly whatvinam so frustrated about!
- [Resolved] TiVo - Failure to Honor Quoted Prices 
- TiVo DVR Service - Fraudulent billing practice
- TiVo - Double billing