Tire Kingdom / alignment
I was at the location on royal palm beach blvd. On 2/12/2010 because I needed a tire. The employee that helped me said, the reason the tire was wearing the way it was, was because I needed an alignment. He suggested I buy 4 tires and the alignment. I ended up purchasing 2 tires an alignment and an oil change. I have been using this location for many, many years and felt comfortable having them do the job.
After picking up the car and heading to riviera beach I realized the steering wheel was veering to the left. I called the store and was told to bring it in anytime.
I returned to the store early evening. The employee behind the counter told me there is some tool that holds the steering wheel and it must have slipped. I asked him "dont you check your work"? Go for a test drive or something? I got no response!
I also wanted a bulb changed for my turn signal and they told me it was a 30 minute job and it would cost $45.00, its 2 screws... That was a joke. The way the economy is now this is no way to treat customers or do business.
I put my families safety in your hands. I feel you did not hold up your end of the bargain.
122 gibraltar street
Royal palm beach, fl. 33411
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - poor customer service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - routine maintenance
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - damage to vehicle while doing routine service
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - service at carrollton tx location over charging us for work they did