Tire Kingdom — poor installation of thermostat
My truck was overheating so I took it to store #27 on Seminole Blvd. Seminole Fl.
they replaced the thermostat, radiator cap and coolant. I drove off. The truck kept overheating. I drove to Plant City Fl. from Seminole I had to stop 5 times to let the engine cool down. In Plant City, took it to the nearest Tire Kingdom store and they did the same repairs that the TK store in Seminole did along with a new water pump. The Truck worked fine then. Since I was charged twice I tried to receive compensation or labor costs from the Seminole store #27 needless to say they refused and asked me if I wanted them to pay for the faulty installation of the thermostat. Along with all the other reviews I have read this particular store is not very trustworthy nor are they honest as the tech was not reliable, nor the management diligent in what the work looks like as it leaves the shop. If you value service this is not the place to receive it.
More Tire Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Tire Kingdom Credit Card - online payment 
- Tire Kingdom - misrepresentation 
- Tire Kingdom - tire rebate from xmas holiday 
- Tire Kingdom - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- Tire Kingdom - terrible service
- Tire Kingdom - honesty 
- Tire Kingdom - oil leak after oil change 
- Tire Kingdom / TBC Corporation - unauthorized services
- Tire Kingdom - dishonest and deceptive 
- Tire Kingdom - incomopetent mecahnic / possible fire situation