Menu

Tire Kingdom  -  breech of verbal contract

T
Author of the complaint
4:18 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called Tire Kingdom on Saturday March 10, 2012 at around 9:am. I spoke with a Patrick at Tire Kingdom regarding their prices on replacing struts for my vehicle. I informed Patrick ( A front desk worker) that the vehicle is under extended warranty and I don’t want any work done unless it‘s covered. I dropped the car off at around 10:50 am and I specifically told |Patrick again not to complete any work unless it was covered by the warranty company. Patrick called me back at 15:20 Almost a full 5 hours later to tell me that the struts on my vehicle were fine and I needed a wheel barring and tie rod replaced. Patrick said that he had spoken with the warranty company and they said they would cover those replacements. Okay everything was fine until 19:43 exactly, at that time I was called by the Manager Shawn to come pick up my vehicle because the work was completed. When I got there all hell broke loose. The manager said that the warranty company didn’t pay and I cant get my car until I PAY so me being me I refused to pay and or leave and they called the police on me and I video taped the event and It will be on youtube under Tire Kingdom stole my vehicle. I now have to wait until Monday to get my vehicle back….

Update by thanx21