Timeshares By Owner / timeshare rental
Led me to believe they were affiliated with Marriott and even said my sales executive at Marriott didn't do her job because she didn't tell me about TSBO and how wonderful they were. Told me it was free - it was NOT. They (Amie Smith) act like they are helping you out with maintenance fees by renting your unused points. Wanted to charge me $6, 000 at the last minute and then "negotiated" it down to $2, 000. Caught me at a vulnerable time and took advantage. So glad I had a bad feeling about it, contacted my vacation club sales executive and cancelled right away!!
More Timeshares By Owner Complaints & Reviews
- Timeshare By Owner - bad service 
- Timeshare By Owner - scam 
- Timeshares By Owner - bad or no service 
- Timeshare By Owner - do not call 
- Timeshare By Owner - buyer beware — educate yourself 
- [Resolved] Timeshares by Owner - listed marriott points for sale
- Timeshares By Owner - wanted personal info. on our timeshare.
- Timeshares By Owner - fraud 
- Timeshares By Owner - none
- Timeshares By Owner - ripoff - scam