Time Warner Cable / pricing and promotions

WI, United States Review updated:

I was interested in the triple play package from Time Warner and called customer service. Once I was able to talk to someone they informed me that I could not get the triple play package for $89.99 because I am existing customer. I expressed my disappointment with TW and asked to speak with a supervisor. The customer service rep told me talking to a supervisor would not help because they don't have the power to adjust pricing or approve pricing. I said I would still like to talk with a supervisor to express my disappointment. The rep told me they would contact me within 24 hours and I never received a call.
Now I understand having promotions for new customer to draw in new business. But what about taking care of your existing customers? I feel it is very unfair that an existing loyal customer is not able to have a similar offer. Once again I understand giving a new customer a price break but how does Time Warner feel it is fair for a loyal existing customer to pay almost a $1, 000.00 a year more for the same service? With a business theory like this it is hard for a customer not to look at other options.

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Mar, 2012

If you call in and ask to speak to the Retention Department and let them know that you are unhappy with the price that you are paying and are thinking about leaving for a cheaper price on the same services, they will not want you to leave TWC. Then they will either adjust your bill or give you the package that you want and you will have a price lock guarantee for a year and if you decide that you do not want one of the services before that year is up, you will not have any penalties. I know that this works b/c I do it every year.

• Ba
      12th of May, 2012

Time warner is the absolute worst! Im glad I found this website..

• Jd
      12th of Jun, 2012

If any of you have email access you can contact me with any questions or concerns you have. Im an Account Executive so I can pretty much help with questions about your account promotions for new and existing customers, etc. send me a message Subject: TWC. my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. Im interested in honestly helping you resolving your issues and me being able to be the part of the company that actually do care.

• Jd
      13th of Jun, 2012

Did you still have equpiment?