Time Warner Cable / pricing and promotions
I was interested in the triple play package from Time Warner and called customer service. Once I was able to talk to someone they informed me that I could not get the triple play package for $89.99 because I am existing customer. I expressed my disappointment with TW and asked to speak with a supervisor. The customer service rep told me talking to a supervisor would not help because they don't have the power to adjust pricing or approve pricing. I said I would still like to talk with a supervisor to express my disappointment. The rep told me they would contact me within 24 hours and I never received a call.
Now I understand having promotions for new customer to draw in new business. But what about taking care of your existing customers? I feel it is very unfair that an existing loyal customer is not able to have a similar offer. Once again I understand giving a new customer a price break but how does Time Warner feel it is fair for a loyal existing customer to pay almost a $1, 000.00 a year more for the same service? With a business theory like this it is hard for a customer not to look at other options.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation