Time Warner Cable / installing internet

1 Huntersville, NC, United States

Very disappointed never received a return call from a supervisor! Tech spent 3 hours hooking up our internet and after he left he also left a big mess and no TV service. Called right after tech left and was assured to receive a call within 60-90 minutes. Never happened instead I had to call the next day and was transferred to the Spanish department twice. Finally had someone that scheduled another tech to come out and fix the problem. When my husband got home he went out back to check what was done. He found cables all through the yard and pulled one cable out of the trees behind our house. We are talking 20 foot cables everywhere. When he crawled under the house he discovered several cables cut and bits and pieces laying on the ground. Two days later new tech shows up and spends another 3 hours trying to fix what the first tech screwed up. My husband had to help and get our Dish rep on the phone to help get things somewhat hooked back up and working!!! We are talking 100 degrees outside. The tech actually called his supervisor to tell him what a mess the first tech left and everything that happened. The supervisor told my husband we will be compensated and he will see what he can do and to expect a call back within hours. Guess what weeks have passed and we haven't heard anything from anyone and two of our tv's did not work so my husband had to spend another 3 hours under the house fixing the problem! This is new service just internet and this crap happened. I expect compensation for all that has happened. I do not want free services for a month! My husband spent 10 hours total trying to fix what someone screwed up!

Andrea Gorman