Time Warner Cable / poor service!

1 dublin ohioColumbus, OH, United States
Phone: 1-800-617-4311

We have had issues with our service from them for at least two years! We have made numerous calls, sometimes two and three times a week. The problem still is not fixed, and when you call them, you get the run around. You are not put to a supervisor that will take care of the problem, nor do they call when they say they're going to call. As of right now I am paying for phone services that aren't even working! they were supposed to call 30 mins. before they came out to fix it, and they did not call so that I could be there! They refused to get someone out tonight to fix the problem that started three days ago when a feature started not working right! Seeing how I cannot call them from my home phone because it is not working, I actually had to pay to call them from a pre-paid cellular phone! This is un acceptable for a company this large, who makes it out to be that they are the best, when they cannot even fix a problem that has been going on for two years. They expect us to pay the bill, but they are not holding up to get the problem fixed. A supervisor has even went as far as saying that she was going to disconnect our service because they are too lazy to get it fixed correctly! Yet when the technicians do come out they tell us there is a problem and the company is ignoring it!