Time Warner Cable / harassing advertising phone calls!
I've been receiving automated advertisement calls from Time Warner for over a year. The caller ID says Time Warner and the number is [protected]. I've made dozens of calls to their central office([protected]) and each time they promise to remove my number from their calling system. And two weeks later I receive calls again... they system hangs up on you if no one is there to answer when you pick up. The last 5 months I have pitched a fit on the phone in their customer service and insist on a managers manager. The last time I spoke with Customer Service manager Sheila who promised to get back to me with a letter documentation and phone call of promised resolution. To no surprise, I never heard back and the calls continue. I left a message with Sheila last week and my call wasn't returned. Monday I will be calling a lawyer!! This is ridiculous. I am on a DO NOT call registry. I've reported them but I have Time Warner service because there are not other high speed options. I've even changed my phone number with them to be my work number. I did that months ago.. Yet the harassing calls continue. I was home sick with the flu trying to get some sleep only to be woken by their automated system as it hung up on me. It's time to sue the incompetent and inconsiderate ###. I hate the cable monopoly. Why aren't there other options...
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Time Warner Cable - price lock guarantee and $100 cash back 
- Time Warner Cable - $100 gift cards 
- Time Warner Cable - bill increase
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - internet
- Time Warner Cable - customer service
- Time Warner Cable - television cable service