Time Warner Cable — unending &emergency alert message&
For several weeks, the bottom 1/4 of the TV screen on most channels (but not ABC nor CBS) has been cluttered up with an "Emergency Alert Message - Required Weekly Test". This is ridiculous, that this has been going on for so long with NO EXPLANATION as to why it is NOT just a weekly test but an ongoing 24/7 thing.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management