Tim Hortons — potatoe wedges
On Wednesday February 1 on my way home from work I stopped at tim hortons at the on route northbound on 400 just past Vaughan. I had the Potatoe wedges and ended up breaking a tooth on something hard in the wedges.
Later in the week on the 4th I stopped at tim hortons in thornton and ordered Potatoe wedges again. There was something hard which chipped another tooth.
I doubt this is a coincidence because I later found someone else I know has also chipped a tooth on the Potatoe wedges at another tim hortons.
I think it is something that should be looked into.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino