Tim Hortons / chicken wrap
I went through the drive thru at confederation drive in saskatoon, sask., on June 11th at approximately 2:30 pm.
On June 12th I woke up with a stomach ache and by noon I was throwing up and had severe diarrhea. I went to the doctor on the 13th after a night of hell! And he said I had food poisoning probably from that chicken sandwich. I have been experiencing symptoms of food poisoning for 5 days. I have missed work for 4 of them. The doctor even said not to trust chicken of any kind from Tim's. Obviously you are getting a reputation that needs to be rectified! I enjoy your coffee every morning but you can be sure I won't be eating anything but donuts or muffins from now on.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino
- Tim Hortons - drink missing coffee and if a machine is broken should let customers know ahead of time