Tim Hortons / cafe mocha/ hot chocolate

Please accept this submission as a formal complaint.

On two occassions I have attended at a drive thru at two Tim Hortons locations in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.

The first location, John Street Sault Ste Marie, approx. end of February 2017. I ordered a Cafe Mocha at the drive thru. Upon being handed my beverage at the window I commented that there was no whipped topping. I was told that cafe mochas do not have whipped topping. Thus after paying I drove away.

The most current unsatisfied drive thru experience occurred today, March 29, 2017 at the Tim Hortons location on Farewell Terrace, Sault Ste Marie. I ordered a cafe mocha and a hot chocolate plus Timbits. When I arrived home both beverages tasteless and severely watered down. Like drinking brown colored water. Again there was no whipped topping on the cafe mocha. Since I live approx. one half hour from both these locations it was not worth my time or gas to bring them back.

My family have been Tim Horton customers for many years but we are looking at changing our drive thru experience to a competitor. In one instance this competitor is only a block away from one of the above locations.

Judy Stewart