Tim Hortons / atmosphere of store
I have patronized the above store since it was built. I liked the atmosphere because there was no backgound music. Today I went in and found very loud backgrround music.
When I compained to a person there (a shorter, bald, brown skinned person), he first advised that the music system was broken since 2003 and was now fixed. When I advised him of my displeasure with the noise, he advised that Tim Horton policy made background music manadadory. I gave him my full cup of coffee and advised him that it was not manadatory for me to sit there and listen to the music.
The person I talked to appeared to be somewhat of a lier. When I asked him who was the manager, I beleive he said he was, and that he was there for the last 10 years. I have probably been going there for the last ten years, but he definately has not been there for 10 years.
He would not give me the number of of the owner, so I could talk to him.
This location has dropped from one of the best locations in Calgary to the worst in my mind and I intend to make sure that I pass this on to all my freinds. I don't plan on going back there anytime soon.
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - service, washroom
- Tim Hortons - service
- Tim Hortons - prize redemption
- Tim Hortons - discrimination for vegans milk
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim