Thrifty Rent A Car / charge fees for tolls in florida
I booked thru Expedia a rental in West Palm Beach from Thrifty from August 16 to August 31st 2017 and I used the car to go to Sawgrass Mills using the expressay which has tolls ( each one cost 1.32 $) for a total of 6.28. Since the Expressway has no more booths the costs are automatically billed to Thrifty and then to the Customer... I received today a bill for $ 81.28 which is rip off by Thrifty Rental Fine.com They charge customers 75 $ plus of the fees due which is amazing as administrative fees. I think Expedia should warn their customers about those practices which are dishonest... I never had in the past such problems with Avis, Hertz, Entreprises who are billing the right toll amount to my bill...
the Thrifty rental agreement number was: [protected] and notice number [protected]
More Thrifty Rent A Car Complaints & Reviews
- Thrifty Car Rental - $25 admin fee for 0.25 toll charge 
- Thrifty Car Rental - unethical business practices 
- Thrifty Car Rental Romania - overcharged the cancellation fee 
- Thrifty Car Rental - rip off 
- Thrifty Car Rental - drop off charges 
- Thrifty Rent A Car - refund 15/08/18 not received
- Thrifty Rent A Car - cleaning fee - rental agreement - 168636156
- Thrifty Rent A Car - unethical behavior
- Thrifty Rent A Car - extraordinary toll/fine
- Thrifty Rent A Car - rip off with admin fees.