[Resolved] Thredup — lost my bag and now won't respond
I sent in a like new Gucci bag in pristine condition taking great care to package it well to ship within the black Luxe bag. A month went by, heard nothing. I contacted them as I was wondering why the transaction was taking so long. Told me they were shipping it back due to a small hole. Immediately concerned I started questioning this as it had no hole when I sent it to them. Next message from customer service stated there was indeed a hole, but the bag was Marc Jacobs. Now a huge concern, I did not send them a Marc Jacobs bag.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in California, MD I asked for a return shipping label to send it back to them as it was not mine. They then admit my bag is "lost" and there is a slim chance of them finding it but they would reimburse me. To date, several emails have gone unanswered, I have asked for a phone number to speak to a real person, nothing. Have not been compensated for the lost bag, no bag returned, no answers to my emails - this is completely unacceptable as is the fact they ignore requests to respond and are unwillingly to assist with something that was solely their responsibility.
Company reached out to resolve the matter.
More Thredup Complaints & Reviews
- Thredup - thredup is stealing clothing & money from consumers 
- Thredup.com - they even have an f rating on the bbb 
- Thredup.com - avoid this place at all costs 
- Thredup - missing items from bag
- Thredup - lost package 
- Thredup - not worth! 
- Thredup - this site is a total scam!
- [Resolved] Thredup - package not received
- Thredup - support/ refund
- Thredup - used high end clothing