[Resolved] Threduplost my bag and now won't respond

I sent in a like new Gucci bag in pristine condition taking great care to package it well to ship within the black Luxe bag. A month went by, heard nothing. I contacted them as I was wondering why the transaction was taking so long. Told me they were shipping it back due to a small hole. Immediately concerned I started questioning this as it had no hole when I sent it to them. Next message from customer service stated there was indeed a hole, but the bag was Marc Jacobs. Now a huge concern, I did not send them a Marc Jacobs bag.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in California, MD I asked for a return shipping label to send it back to them as it was not mine. They then admit my bag is "lost" and there is a slim chance of them finding it but they would reimburse me. To date, several emails have gone unanswered, I have asked for a phone number to speak to a real person, nothing. Have not been compensated for the lost bag, no bag returned, no answers to my emails - this is completely unacceptable as is the fact they ignore requests to respond and are unwillingly to assist with something that was solely their responsibility.

• Resolution statement

Company reached out to resolve the matter.

He
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 24, 2017

Are you able to file a lost claim with the shipping service?

• Hl
      Dec 01, 2017

Call the District Attorneys Office and file a formal complaint I already did that a few years ago regarding the same thing, they were investigated