Thousand Trails / appalachian rv campground
My family and I are elite members and we have been to many beautiful parks but this one isn't worth it. This is an overall quiet place that really tends to permanent residents, we have seen very few non seasonal rvs here. The office staff was not the most friendly. The things that surprised us most was all of the "hidden fees". They have a $5 visitor fee, a $5-15 fee for fishing, mini golf fee and if you're on a site that doesn't have a full hook up *like we requested but weren't put into* they charge $25 fee to come empty your tank. We have never ran into anything like this with other thousand trail or encore parks and are very disappointed.
More Thousand Trails Complaints & Reviews
- Thousand Trails - disgusting 
- Thousand Trails - outdoor world campgrounds 
- Thousand Trails - harassment over cancelled membership!
- Thousand Trails - outrageous customer service 
- Thousand Trails - inspection policies/procedures of my rv prior to checking in
- Thousand Trails - manager morgan hill thousand trails
- Thousand Trails - no refund policy
- Thousand Trails - horrible 
- Thousand Trails - loss of adult pools
- Thousand Trails - rules do not apply to all