Thorntons / gas pump

1 South Holland, IL, United States Review updated:

On 3/17/18 I purchased $35 worth of gas but the pump did not click and I attempted to take the pump out my tank and without squeezing the pump it continue to administer gas all in the air and on me. I hung it up and gas continue to come out. I alerted the lady who claimed to be the manager. It was pump 19 at Thornton's #325 in South Holland Illinois.

I wasted $6.46 of gas on the ground, me, in the air and on the pump. The manager who's name escapes me but I showed her the massive spillage on the pump and ground.

I would like to be compensated for my loss and that pump needs to be serviced. This is the 5th bad experience I have had with Thornton's. They did not have my regular 88/15 so I got 87. I am thinking about not returning to your gas station. I have told my friends and family about the issues I have had with your company. I hope these issues like the credit card problems and putting my gas in some one else's car are minor mistakes. But they occur too often. What is the problem staff being incompetent or not doing their job. Please look into this matter. Your establishment reputation is on the line. I can go right over the passway to Loves, or Marathon if this continued to happen. I like Thornton but the problems are becoming to big to continue to ignore.

Sincerely,
Cedra Schultz
[protected]
cedrafranshaun@yahoo.com

Ce
Mar 17, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      18th of Mar, 2018

How are THEY incompetent when YOU are the one who can't seem to pump your own gas?

• Ke
      19th of Mar, 2018

Good Morning,

My name is Kelly Leonardo and I am with Thorntons Inc. I would like to first apologize that this happened to you at our store. We are very sorry for your experience. Would you be so kind to share your phone number with us so we can give you a call regarding? You may email me at kelly.leonardo@thorntonsinc.com

Thank you.