Thorntons / gas pump
On 3/17/18 I purchased $35 worth of gas but the pump did not click and I attempted to take the pump out my tank and without squeezing the pump it continue to administer gas all in the air and on me. I hung it up and gas continue to come out. I alerted the lady who claimed to be the manager. It was pump 19 at Thornton's #325 in South Holland Illinois.
I wasted $6.46 of gas on the ground, me, in the air and on the pump. The manager who's name escapes me but I showed her the massive spillage on the pump and ground.
I would like to be compensated for my loss and that pump needs to be serviced. This is the 5th bad experience I have had with Thornton's. They did not have my regular 88/15 so I got 87. I am thinking about not returning to your gas station. I have told my friends and family about the issues I have had with your company. I hope these issues like the credit card problems and putting my gas in some one else's car are minor mistakes. But they occur too often. What is the problem staff being incompetent or not doing their job. Please look into this matter. Your establishment reputation is on the line. I can go right over the passway to Loves, or Marathon if this continued to happen. I like Thornton but the problems are becoming to big to continue to ignore.
More Thorntons Complaints & Reviews
- Thorntons - people who should not work in customer service 
- Thorntons - had to wait in line behind another customer who was after me to get a receipt. 
- Thorntons - thortons frostick
- Thorntons - gas 6 cents off a gallon 1 time 
- Thorntons - re: order #qu3x2q1dj425 on december 1,2017
- Thorntons - employee conduct
- Thorntons Big Bend Rd Riverview - big spoons for the icy drinks
- Thorntons - cigarettes
- Thorntons - service
- Thorntons - customer service was awful