The UPS Store / ups driver

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 by   User
On 2/9/2018 between 1:45 & 2pm, a UPS driver (white male with shaggy brown shoulder length hair and tattoos) was delivering packages to a building who's address is 37-07 147th street in Flushing, NY. I'm sure you can identify him with this info. He parked his truck blocking 37th avenue (which is a one way street heading west). After I waited patiently for at least 10 minutes for him to return, he finally exited the building. At that point, drivers waiting behind me said something I did not hear & he cursed & shouted at them loudly; then a pedestrian asked him why he couldn't pull up a little to not block the road, and he responded aggressively saying. "Call the cops- they'll tell you you have to wait!". At that point I was about to tell him not to worry because I know he had a job to do (like the job I was late to because of him) but I didn't get the chance because he had the audacity to quickly tell me I could've fit between his truck & a parked car & that I should "learn how to drive". For me to fit, I would've had to taken OFF my mirrors & the mirror of the parked car- and it was clear I couldn't fit to the other drivers behind me because one of them walked up to look at what was causing the traffic. Firstly- this driver needs to take a class on public relations. Secondly, he apparently needs "to learn how to drive" himself, because there were MANY spots further up that he could've parked in, rather than blocking the whole road. Third- being that he thought I could fit in a space WAY too small for my car to fit through, he likely also needs his vision checked. And finally fourth, not to judge a book by its cover, but he looked disheveled, as if he hadn't showered in a while, & his general nasty appearance matched his nasty personality. This area is congested enough without him causing traffic & then harassing the people he's inconveniencing. I trust you don't want an employee like this representing your company & that you'll handle this accordingly. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

A  9th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
need to report him to the police
write down the license plate and truck number

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree