The Pep Boys / car

1 University and 595, Davie, FL, United States

I brought my car in for front brakes rotors back brakes drums and rear struts. Was giving estimate to the service guy ok do it. He gave me discount for getting so much work done. So they call me said car was done. Picked it up was changed a different amount he gave me questioned him. if I didn't look closely at my bill after paying for it I was charged for back brakes drums. Then I asked on this you didn't fix back brakes he said no you didn't need them. Then when I was driving car the New struts they put on were defected. Took it back in arguing with the gentleman wanting my money back for work they did not do. Gave me my money back. If I did notice this an uneducated person or older person would have gotten ripped off. They didn't seem to care. On top of that was told 149.00 for front brakes ended up paying 300.00 total rip off. Questioning him he told me well you got your money back what's the problem mind you the money I got back was because they didn't put back brakes on. And when did it become legal to take things out of people's car my original estimate was gone to verify the front brakes. Your company is nothing but lying cheats and thieves I will never go back again and will let everyone know what kind of place this is. Your customers service are rude Especially the especially the manager.

Li